Fast-pace, high intensity environment. At Seamlez, we work fast. Our site was set up in a mere 21 days, and our territorial expansion grew 500% in less than half a year. If you like the idea of accomplishing in one week what other companies take months to do, you’ve found the right place.
Learn like you’ve never before. Because we don’t work in silo, you’ll be exposed to everything from Marketing to Product, Tech to Sales. One thing’s for sure: you’ll never have a chance to get bored with your work when you’re with us.
Challenge yourself professionally, regardless of your experience. At Seamlez, everyone is entrusted with huge responsibilities irrespective of age or experience. Because when we hire you, we look for potential and capabilities, not CVs and past experience. Simply put, we believe you’re with us because you’re smart, passionate and can handle the adult stuff.
Work in a flat-organisation environment. Yes, we have bosses and managers, but they sit amongst you, have lunch with you, and work hand in hand with you most of the time. In fact, our CEO does not have an office. He sits right next to all of us.
Web Developer - 3 Nos
Day to day tasks involve:
01) Development and integration of new web applications and enhancements, working on projects to improve the scalability and stability of the technology
02) Design, develop, code, test, build, deploy and debug new web applications or enhancements to existing applications
03) Support the development team with enhancement and maintenance releases.
04) Follow best practices and standards of the Solution Development Life Cycle.
05) Maintain professional work ethics at all times and demonstrate integrity and maturity in handling confidential material and information.
-> 1 or 2 yeas’ experience in web application development
-> Degree qualified in IT or related field
-> Understanding of consumer mobile solutions
-> Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
-> Thorough knowledge of the SDLC model, and a meticulous nature to see this process through from beginning to end – with a focus on design as well as functionality
-> Passion and ambition
-> Able to work independently and as a team